Monday September 7, 2020
Good morning Families,
My name is Mme. da Costa. I am very excited to introduce myself as your child’s Grade 1 French teacher this year! The Grade one team is looking forward to welcoming your child to St. Anne Catholic School on Tuesday, September 8th, our first day of school! Your child’s classroom will be one in the primary hallway! All grade 1s are asked to wear the colour orange on Tuesday to help make our first day run smoothly. We will all meet outside out back in the school yard on the first day of school between 9-9:15. Grade one lists will be posted on the wall...tell your child to look for the colour orange!
Please feel free to visit my Grade 1 French Website at …
https://sites.google.com/ocsb.ca/grade-1-french-st-anne-2020/home
I will no longer be updating this Blog as I will be using the website and Hapara only for 2020-2021.
Wishing everyone a safe and sunny long weekend!
Mme Réjeanne da Costa
No comments:
Post a Comment