I enjoyed meeting many familiar and new parents last night at our Open House! Thank you for dropping by our classes.
Your children have finished their first week at school already. The time has flown by quickly. They will be tired! They have had very full days of learning already.
Please see the song list posted on the side of the Blog for the Sept-Oct songs as you may find many of your children singing these at home. Most songs I use have words listed on screen to help those students ready to read the words....most won't at this point but some will be ready!
Bienvenue à mes amis de 2019-2020 et à vos parents ! I am looking forward to an exciting school year !
Friday, September 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 7, 2020 Good morning Families, My name is Mme. da Costa . I am very excited to introduce myself as your child’s Grade 1 Fr...
-
Monday September 7, 2020 Good morning Families, My name is Mme. da Costa . I am very excited to introduce myself as your child’s Grade 1 Fr...
-
Good morning, Welcome to another week of distance learning! I will post a daily French assignment, the same as last week, continuing w...
-
French online-educational resources from our French consultant..... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s2oONPuNiAAiL7ddERu0kP1zmVcKrK5xc3...
No comments:
Post a Comment