Good morning!
Please continue to work with the Easter vocabulary words. The students can copy them if they have not yet done so. They can play school. They can play matching. Lots of options!
I am also providing you with a fun activity today to play around with the Easter words. It is a wordsearch activity which helps the students practice reading the words as they search for the match in the grid.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3yocj5PprjmoQQiEJaGDMav1QeHE60b/view?usp=sharing
Have fun!
Mme da Costa
Bienvenue à mes amis de 2019-2020 et à vos parents ! I am looking forward to an exciting school year !
Friday, April 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday September 7, 2020 Good morning Families, My name is Mme. da Costa . I am very excited to introduce myself as your child’s Grade 1 Fr...
-
Monday September 7, 2020 Good morning Families, My name is Mme. da Costa . I am very excited to introduce myself as your child’s Grade 1 Fr...
-
Good morning, Welcome to another week of distance learning! I will post a daily French assignment, the same as last week, continuing w...
-
French online-educational resources from our French consultant..... https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s2oONPuNiAAiL7ddERu0kP1zmVcKrK5xc3...
No comments:
Post a Comment