Parent interviews
I have had the pleasure of meeting with many parents over the last few weeks and on interview night.
Please continue to find a few minutes each week to support French learning...blog songs, minitfo videos, or some of the many options shared earlier in the year.
For those who did not get the chance to touch base...I will be sending home over the next few weeks an At-A-Glance sheet to provide a little extra feedback on how your child is doing in French. Should you still like to touch base please reach out in your child's agenda or by phoning the school and I will be more than happy to schedule a phone call.
Please continue to find a few minutes each week to support French learning...blog songs, minitfo videos, or some of the many options shared earlier in the year.
For those who did not get the chance to touch base...I will be sending home over the next few weeks an At-A-Glance sheet to provide a little extra feedback on how your child is doing in French. Should you still like to touch base please reach out in your child's agenda or by phoning the school and I will be more than happy to schedule a phone call.
Merci!
Mme da Costa
No comments:
Post a Comment